Gate.io has listed hundreds of crypto currencies against USDT, BTC, ETH , but there are many more in the world. As some coins may of the similar coin symbol/name, it is important to check if it is the coin supported at Gate.io before your first deposit.
Gate.io has coin info page to provide related information about the coin. It is highly recommended that you check the page first.
On this page, we offer briefing of the coin, its website, block explorer, wallet download links and historical announcement released by Gate.io. You can not only get to know more about this coin, but also what have happened to this coin at Gate.io, If this coin has any mainnet swap events at Gate.io.
How to navigate to this page
1. At gate.io website, navigate to Help> Download> Coin list to access to coins info page.
2. From the coin info page, you can search with the coin symbol on the search box. Take eos as an example
3. Enter EOS on the search box and you will see the following result
4. Click the one with the eos icon and you can see eos related information
You may check the coin icon, full name, symbol, website, explorer and compare them with that of your coin.
If they are the same, you may go to Wallet page to check the wallet status to decide if deposit it to gate.io.
2.How to check wallet status:
1. Click Wallets to access to Wallets page.
2. Enter the coin symbol (e.g EOS) on the search box.
Here you can see the deposit wallet is red, withdrawal wallet green and trade button is blue, indicating that all works well.
You can click Deposit button to generate the deposit address and send you coin to that address.
Please note you need to add a memo when sending for coins that display a memo/tag/payment id on the deposit page. If forgot to do, submit a help request after deposit.