For spot trading, we are offering API v2.0 and you may go to APIKeys page to generate the Key and Secret.
Here is how to do:
1. Go to Wallet> APIkeys
2. Enter the fund password (not your login password, if forgot it, reset it with your email) and the 6-digit dynamic code generated by your google authenticator.
3. The key and secret will show to you.
By default, it allows all the functions.
You can turn the Read-only button on to allow it read only.
For perpetual contracts, please go to APIV4keys to generate the Key and secret
1.Go to Wallet > APIv4key
Spot APIkeys tab may display first. Don’t use it.
2. Choose Futures APIKeys tab.
3. Enter the fund password and 6- digit dynamic code generated by your google authenticator.
4. The Key and Secret will display to you.
Now you can use it for perpetual contract related operations now. The document for futures see:
You can see the third tab is Future Testnet APIkeys.
We offer demo accounts so you can practice your skills on perpetual contacts. If you want to practice with API, you may generate your demo Key and Secrets on this tab.
Article is closed for comments.