The Listing Vote campaign has completed, thank you for your participation and support. Gate.io Listing Vote will continue to introduce more quality projects, so please stay tuned!
Participate in the next Gate.io Listing Vote at: https://www.gate.io/poll
Listing Vote Result
In this Listing Vote, the two projects competing against each other were Raven Classic and Standard Tokenization Protocol; the winner is Raven Classic! Congrats to the team!
By GMT 04:00, there were 2,404 participants, contributing 53,636,394 votes in total. For Raven Classic, there were 1,755 supporters with 38,030,278 votes. As for Standard Tokenization Protocol, there were 649 supporters with 15,606,116 votes. Raven Classic received 22,424,162 more votes and was the winner in this round. Gate.io has distributed RVC airdrops to voters and the trading services of RVC/USDT will soon be available.
RVC/USDT Trading Service
The RVC/USDT trading will open at GMT 04:00, June 5 on Gate.io. The withdrawal service will be available afterward.
Deposit RVC at: https://www.gate.io/myaccount/deposit/RVC
Trade RVC at: https://www.gate.io/trade/RVC_USDT
Listing Vote Rewards
1. Below is the list of winners of the VIP level upgrade. Winners can receive 3 VIP tiers upgrade as a reward.
2. All the voters in this round were able to receive the airdrop. Below is the list of the top 10 winners of the airdrop. Users can check the received airdrop at “My Wallets – My Billing Details”(https://www.gate.io/myaccount/mypurselog).
UID Amount of RVC Airdrop
Congratulations to all the winners above!
Listing Vote Scheme
1.Participants: all the GT holders on Gate.io 1 GT=1 vote
2.Vote allocation: For every participant, their vote equals the average 14-day GT holding (including assets in Lending/Borrowing Market, and the GT bought with USDT borrowed from Margin Trading; however, GT borrowed from Margin Trading is not allowed). The user’s votes will be calculated based on the average 14-day GT holding within two hours after the listing vote. Thus, please don’t make any changes to your GT holding before the counting of the votes.
For example, Bob is a new GT holder, and he buys and holds 14000GT one day before the sale. Therefore, his average 14-day GT holding will be 1000GT (14000GT/14 days), and he will have 1000 votes.
3. Every KYC participant can only vote with his GT and for one of the projects.
4. In each listing vote, the project that gets the most votes wins; the winner will be the project, which has more supporters, if both projects get the same number of votes.
5. After the listing vote, all voters will have a chance of being rewarded with an airdrop of the token of the winner. Meanwhile, the time for trading, withdrawal, and deposit of the token will be released.
6. The return of GT and holding requirements: after the listing vote, the voter's GT will be returned to his or her account. The GT holding of the voter should be higher than the number of his or her votes within two hours after the activity. Otherwise, the number of the votes will be counted based on the real-time GT holding when the vote counting begins.
7. Rewards in the Listing Vote:
（1）Among the top 1000 voters, 10 voters will be randomly selected whose VIP levels will be upgraded by 3 tiers.
（2）After each listing vote, the token of the winner will be airdropped. All voters will have a chance to win the token regardless of which project they voted for. The airdrop of the token will be ratioed according to how many votes of the voter account for the votes in total.
（1） Cheating: Gate.io will cancel the votes of an account if any cheating is detected or reported by other users and confirmed. The account will no longer be qualified for the listing vote if more than three cheating records have been registered.
Gate.io reserves the final right to interpret this activity.
Article is closed for comments.