Our latest Listing Vote campaign has come to an end. Thanks to everyone who participated and let their vote be heard! Gate.io's Listing Vote will continue to introduce quality projects on an ongoing basis, so please stay tuned!
Participate in the next Gate.io Listing Vote at: https://www.gate.io/poll
Listing Vote Result
In this Listing Vote, the two projects competing against each other were Kin VS dKargo.
The winner is Kin! Congrats to the team!
By 02:00 AM GMT August 6th, 2020, there were 2,141 participants, contributing a total of 46,461,988 votes. For Kin, there were 1663 supporters with 35,310,641 votes. As for dKargo, there were 478 supporters with 11,151,347 votes. Kin received 24,159,294 more votes and was the winner in this round. Gate.io has distributed the KIN and DKA airdrops to voters and the trading services of KIN/USDT and DKA/USDT will be available successively.
KIN/USDT Trading Service
The KIN/USDT trading will open at 08:00 AM GMT, August 6th on Gate.io. The withdrawal service will be available afterward.
Deposit KIN at: https://www.gate.io/myaccount/deposit/KIN
Trade KIN at: https://www.gate.io/trade/KIN_USDT
DKA/USDT Trading Service
In the meantime, the DKA/USDT trading will be enabled at 04:00 AM GMT, August 7th on Gate.io. The withdrawal service will be available afterward.
Deposit DKA at: https://www.gate.io/myaccount/deposit/DKA
Trade DKA at: https://www.gate.io/trade/DKA_USDT
Listing Vote Rewards
All the voters in this round were able to receive the airdrop. Below is the list of the top 10 winners of the airdrop. Users can check the received airdrop at "My Wallets – My Billing Details"(https://www.gate.io/myaccount/mypurselog).
UID；KIN Airdrop；USDT Deduction
UID；DKA Airdrop；USDT Deduction
Congratulations to all the winners above!
Listing Vote Scheme （with GT buyback and burn included)
1.Participants: all the GT holders on Gate.io 1 GT=1 vote
2.Vote allocation: For every participant, their vote equals the average 14-day GT holding (including assets in Lending/Borrowing Market, and the GT bought with USDT borrowed from Margin Trading; however, GT borrowed from Margin Trading is not allowed). The user’s votes will be calculated based on the average 14-day GT holding within two hours after the listing vote. Thus, please don't make any changes to your GT holding before the counting of the votes.
For example, Bob is a new GT holder, and he buys and holds 14000GT one day before the sale. Therefore, his average 14-day GT holding will be 1000GT (14000GT/14 days), and he will have 1000 votes.
3. Every KYC participant can only vote with his GT and for one of the projects.
4.After the vote begins, the voting prices of both project will be presented on the voting page; once the voter confirms his vote, he has to pay based on the airdrop amount he wins, and the money will be automatically deducted within two hours after the vote. Voters should make sure the USDT balance is sufficient on their account, or the they might fail to claim their airdrop benefit.
5. In each listing vote, the project that gets the most votes, wins; the winner will be the project, which has more supporters, if both projects get the same number of votes.
6. After the listing vote, all voters will be rewarded with an airdrop of the tokens of the two projects. Meanwhile, Gate.io will enable the trading service of the winning project on the day the vote ends; and the trading service of the project that fails in the vote will be enabled one day later.
7. Airdrop reward and voting cost:
1) Airdrop token: The tokens of both projects would be airdropped after the vote.
For example, there are project A and project B competing against each other during the vote campaign. User X supports project A, and User Y supports project B. After the vote, User X and User Y are eligible to win an airdrop of the tokens of the two projects, and they have to pay a bit of USDT for the airdrop benefit.
2) Airdrop reward: After this listing vote, the tokens of the two projects will be airdropped. All voters will win the token regardless of which project they voted for. The airdrop of the tokens will be ratioed according to how many votes of the voter account for the votes in total. The airdrop amount each voter can obtain for each project is calculated as follows:
Votes cast by the voter for the project÷total votes received by both projects×airdrop amount of the project
3)Amount deduction: After each vote, Gate.io will calculate the airdrop amount each voter wins for each project, and automatically make a deduction (in USDT) based on the following formula:
Airdrop amount each voter wins for the project×vote price of the project token
8. The GT buyback and burning would be applied to our Listing Vote campaigns from now on. Gate.io is adopting this approach as apart of its efforts to facilitate the value of GT; all USDT made from the deductions will be used to buy back and burn GT.
Cheating: Gate.io will cancel the votes of an account if any cheating is detected or reported by other users and confirmed. The account will no longer be qualified for the listing vote if more than three cheating records have been registered.
Gate.io reserves the final right to interpret this activity.
Article is closed for comments.