Gate.io's 'HOLD & Earn' has launched KIMCHI and SUSHI PoS & Earn DeFi liquidity mining. The floating interest rate for SUSHI PoS & Earn is 10%-50%. The floating interest rate for KIMCHI PoS & Earn is 30%-200%. Users can participate in the event in the following ways:
Mobile Users: Markets>>HODL & Earn
Purchase Rules for 'HODL & Earn' with KIMCHI and SUSHI 'PoS & Earn' Liquidity Mining
Please note that the interest will be swapped to USDT in a decentralized platform before being distributed to users.
1) Users can participate in the KIMCHI and SUSHI PoS & Earn by registering for the activity. No lock-up period required.
2) No handling fee required
3) The floating interest rate for SUSHI PoS & Earn is 10%-50%, and for KIMCHI PoS & Earn is 30%-200%.
4) The interest will be procured based on users' average daily KIMCHI and SUSHI holdings (KIMCHI and SUSHI borrowed is not included)
5) The interest will be distributed on a daily basis.
6) After the end of the PoS & Earn round, users should manually participate in the next round of PoS & Earn.
1) The 'HOLD & Earn' for KIMCHI and SUSHI will be available on Gate.io at the same time. Users can participate in any of them or in both
2) KIMCHI and SUSHI liquidity mining involves an "impermanent loss." The interest will be distributed with the "impermanent loss" deducted.
3) To reduce the impact to the platform, the interest will be swapped to USDT in a decentralized platform before being distributed to users. A bigger portion of interest will be allocated to KIMCHI based on the market situations.
4) As KIMCHI is seeing inflation at a faster speed, to avoid impact to the platform, we will close KIMCHI desposits. The current amount of KIMCHI deposits in Gate.io is 8,690,000.
5) Since the current DeFi market is changing rapidly, we will adopt 'PoS & Earn' for KIMCHI and SUSHI.
6) Unlike general blockchain mining, liquidity mining is seeing significant changes on daily mining earnings.
Attention: Please note that due to the intrisic liquidity mining mechanism, the current token supplies of the two projects are quite large, subject to huge iniflations. The prices of the tokens have been jumping a lot recently. Moreover, given decentralized projects might suffer from unexpected situations (i.e. project team runaway or assets being attacked), we do not recommend trading of the two tokens for non-professional investors. Please be cautious when making investment decisions. Gate.io is not liable for any financial loss incurred by investors.