Gate.io is holding a WaykiChain (WGRT) trading competition. We offer a prize for the Top 50 by net buy volume. The prize can be a gold bar, a Macbook Pro or a BMW G 310 R motorcycle.
The 1st Prize: A BMW G 310 R motorcycle
The 2nd Prize: A MacBook Pro 13-inch
The 3rd Prize: A iPad 10.2-inch
The 4th-20th prize winners: A gold bar per winner
The 21st-50th prize winners: Share a total of 99000 WGRT tokens pro rata to their net buy volumes
From September 24th 1:00 AM to September 30th 1:00 AM (6 days in total )
How to Participate
Fill the form https://jinshuju.net/f/hJbNbK to participate
Prize will be distributed 7 working days after the end on the competition.
Entry is subject to all local laws.
1) The data until the end of the competition is used.
2) A user’s account balance should be no less than the calculated result of (Buy volume during the competition-Sell volume during the competition)
3) Net buy volume =(Buy volume – Sell volume) x a time factor (excluding trading between one indivudal's accounts)
The time factor decreases linearly, it is 1.2 at the beginning and 1.0 at the end of the competition. The earlier the trades, the more weight they have.
4) As users of different VIP tiers have different trading fee costs, we will multiply the trading volume by (effective trading fee/VIP16 trading fee) to offset the trading fee cost differences.
5) As users with referral have trading fee revenue, we will further normalize the trading volume based on whether they have referrals or not to offset the trading fee cost differences
6)The competitions are for verified users only. Subaccount itself can not participate as an independent account trading will contribute to that of its master account.
7) Gate.io will disqualify any account that is found to be cheating, such as market manipulation, wash trading, accounts bulk registration, etc
8) Gate.io reserves the final right to interpret this activity
Trade WGRT/USDT at
The event is sponsored by WaykiChain Team.
Learn more about them at their website https://www.waykichain.com/