Gate.io just released version 2.5.3 at TestFlight:. In this version, we have added quantitative strategies (grid trading, MACD and dual moving average), isolated margin option and 8-hour candlestick chart for futures trading; added logging in by scanning QR code option; added facial authentication option for withdrawals. As a continuous effort to deliver improved user experience and better services, we will roll out more features soon!
Download the new version here https://www.gate.io/mobileapp ( You can download and install the new version directly or upgrade to the latest version using the “Update” button within your app.
Scan the QR code below to download:
Note, if there is any issue (such as an unexpected quit or crash) after upgrading from an existing version, you should delete the app and download and install the new version from scratch.
What’s new in this version?
1 Quantitative Trading Strategies:
1) Added grid trading strategy
2) Added MACD strategy.
3) Added dual moving strategy.
2 Futures Trading Functionalities
1) Optimized data (funding rate, risk limit, holdings) display in futures
2) Added “Isolated” margin option.
3) Added an 8-hour candlestick chart.
3 “Wallets” Screen
1) Added asset transfer interface.
2) Optimized the wallets screen as a whole
4. “News” Screen
1) Added “My Page” under “Posts”
2) Allow “Delete” comments under my posts
3) Remove language limit in “News”
5. Trading Functionalities
1) Added split adjustment functionalities to the candlestick chart.
2) Show live balance when a “Time Condition” order quantity is zero.
6. Markets Screen
1) Optimized the markets page as a whole
2) Optimize the quick access icons, supporting customized setup by the user.
3) Added “Calendar” to quick access icons;
4) At the top right corner of the screen, added an interface allowing logging in account by scanning QR code.
1) Added ETF real-time leverage ratio display.
2) Optimized collateral loan functionalities.
3) Allow dynamic user locations displaying for users using”Posts” functions
4) Upgraded login page.
5) Added an upgrade pop-up.
6) Added login options, allowing logging by scanning OR code.
7) Added withdrawal options, allowing facial authentication
Article is closed for comments.