Gate.io just released a new App version for Android: the V2.6.8.beta. In this version, we have added quantitative strategies (grid trading, MACD and dual moving average) for futures trading; added a role identifier for crypto influencers; added login options, allowing logging in your account on a computer website by scanning QR code using your phone; and optimized top bar on homepage. As a continuous effort to deliver improved user experience and better services, we will roll out more features later.
Download the new version here https://www.gate.io/mobileapp ( You can download and install the new version directly or upgrade to the latest version using “Update” button within your app.
Scan the QR code below to download:
Note, if there is any issue(such as an unexpected quit or crash) after upgrading from an existing version, you should delete the app and download and install the new version from scratch.
What’s new in this version?
1 Quantitative Trading Strategies
1) Added grid trading strategies for futures trading. Users can use grid trading strategy in futures trading.
2) Added MACD strategy.
3) Added dual moving strategy.
2 Trading Functionalities
1) Added split adjustment functionalities to the candlestick chart, which can smooth out noises due to token splits.
2) Optimized the spot wallet, displaying even more data.
3) Added user role identifier, making crypto influencers more outstanding.
4) Added leverage ratio to ETFs
1) Optimized “Security Center” and added security ratings
2) Added login options, allowing scanning a QR code using your phone to log in your gate.io account on the computer; optimized the top menu bar at the home page.
3) Optimized the quick access icons, allowing customized setup by the user.
4) Added “Calendar” to quick access icons; added “About GateToken” and “Refer Friends” pages.
5) Optimized login and signup pages, supporting sending verification code by phone call; supporting auto-submit when a user has entered 6-digit verification code.
6) Added news in English and Korean languages; added grouping by date.
7) Optimized the H5 interfaces’ loading, displaying and interactive logic for “Startup”, “HOLD&Earn”, “Support Center”, “Announcement” and “News,” etc
8) Optimized popup dialogue box UI.
9) Optimized issues known in previous versions.